Tuesday 30 October 2012

DT Call now closed!

Firstly, I would like to send my prayers to anyone affected by Hurricane Sandy over in the US right now. My thoughts are with you xx

Thanks so much to everyone who contacted me regarding the DT call for our new challenge blog - ADDICTED TO CAS. I am just in the process of contacting everyone to let them know the outcome.

I will be announcing the DT soon - I wish I could have picked everyone who applied....

Just a reminder that our first challenge will kick off on the 17th November (AEST) and we can't wait to see what you will come up with when you see our Code Word.

We have an AMAZING sponsor for our first challenge. Joanna Munster from Inspired By Stamping has come onboard and she is very excited. Pop over to see the amazing items that Joanna has in her store. She really has such beautiful things and is a very lovely lady.

See you soon! Can't wait xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.