Saturday 10 June 2017

Addicted to CAS Challenge #113




Hello there, CAS Addicts! We're back with another challenge, and this time Anja is our Hostess and she has chosen 'Cheers' for the cue card!


STAMPlorations is our Sponsor and they are offering a Gift Card for $10. to the winner of this challenge!

We have a lovely and super talented Guest Designer ~ Jill Vickers
Jill is also the winner of our previous challenge 'Pink', and she has created a really sweet card to inspire you!


Hi there!. My name is Jill and my passion is traveling – I even met my Danish husband abroad in Malaysia. Most of the year, however, I can be found at home in Southern Ontario, Canada with my husband and my two cats.
I like to spend my time reading, doing hot yoga, gardening and, of course, making cards. I love all different styles and techniques but I tend to favour clean –and often simple - design. I am so excited to be Guest Designing with Addicted to CAS – thanks so much for having me!

Here is Jill's card:

 Now for some inspiration from our Design Team:

Anja (Our Hostess)




 Barb





 Susan


 Carolyn


Bhavana


 Jaydee


Ceal


Now we turn it over to you, and we can't wait to see how the code word 'Cheers' inspires you!

Don't forget to keep it CAS!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.